Dauha HR Services
90 days ago
We are hiring eligible candidates for the post of civil engineer.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service or design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service or design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Following up on all the construction activities in the various sites and ensuring that work is done properly and in a timely manner.
- Detailing construction designs and Sites supervision.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data.
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team.
- Candidate should be dynamic and dedicated individual.
- Civil Engineer with Project Management experience prefers
- Typically two more years’ experience of civil engineering field.
- Ability to delegate responsibility in a team-based organisation.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.