CONCORD STARS CONTRACTING LLC
220 days ago
CONCORD STARS as a leading Construction Company in the United Arab Emirates, Concord Stars has always been a key contributor to GCC construction sector.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
Posted on: 14/10/2018