34 days ago
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, specifications, details, plans and standard practice. Report findings to Resident Engineer.
- Observe work in progress to ensure procedures are followed and materials used confirm to specifications. Report to Resident Engineer on any variations or concerns.
- Inspect the construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with contract and Authority requirements.
- Inspection of wall monitoring, checking the deflection of pile.
- Take progress photographs for inclusion in monthly report.
- Instruction to Contractor notifying of any defects.
- Arrange co-ordination meeting with the contractor, subcontractor etc.
- Review and report on Contractor method of statement.
- Check material test report and cube test report
- Coordinate with the Resident Engineer to check the submittals and shop drawings.
- Prepare daily logs and reports maintaining records of inspections made, tests performed and work executed.
- Ensure compliance with Quality management system that compiles with standard ISO 9001 2008. Ensure that policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times. Review and develop changes to policies and QA/QC forms.
- Complete daily and monthly progress reports.
- Prepare report on monthly estimates of work completed.
- Takes samples of various materials tests and calls for testing as required.
- Observe and inspect site safety practices and the progress of the work, reporting on any concerns to the Resident Engineer
- Assist with the inspection of completed works and monitor the startup, testing, commissioning and handover of the works.
- Civil Engineering Degree from a recognized and accredited University
- Minimum 7 years of working experience, at least 3 within the UAE.
- Fluent in English.
- DM APPROVED
- Team Player
- Quality Oriented