Civil QA/QC Engineer (Building)
China State Construction Engineering Corporation Middle East LLC
157 days ago
- Ensuring that site QA/QC team is aware of quality procedures stipulated in the Project Quality Plan and implementing the same at site.
- Make sure that all site activities are carried out in compliance to approved drawing, specification & approved method statement.
- Coordinate with construction department, technical department, sub-contractors to resolved quality issues and monitor the rectification works before consultant inspection and approval.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting QA/QC Manager in Preparing the Project Quality Plan.
- Review the drawings and Specifications and be aware about the acceptance criteria for each trade.
- Carry out weekly site walk with consultant and preparing the report and submit the same to consultant.
- Submit the Surveillance reports on a weekly basis along with supporting pictures.
- Advice the related Site Team for any quality issues found during the surveillance and report to QA/QC Manager issues raised at site.
- To follow up closing of NCRs raised by Consultant.
- Raise Internal NCRs and QVs to Subcontractors/Construction Team. And to follow up the closure of the NCR and QV and make sure that the preventive action as agreed by the QA/QC Manager being implemented at site.
- Attend the preparatory Inspections for each trade liasing with the Consultant and the Construction Team.
- Assure that the work is being done as per the approved method statement and Inspection and Test Plan.
- Review the rejected inspections and advise the Site Team accordingly for preventive actions.
- Follow the test result reports with the Testing Party and submit to the QA/QC Manager for Final Review.
- Preparation for the Training Presentation for every trade and submit to QA/QC Manager for review
- Liaise with subcontractor at site and make sure that they are performing their work as per the approved drawings, method statement and Inspection Test Plans.
- Liaise with the Technical Department and Construction Team for any technical Information to be added in the Method Statement.
- Conducting actual demonstration to the sub-contractors prior to start new activities particularly architectural works.
- Preparing QA/QC weekly/monthly report
- Assisting QA/QC manager for internal audit if required.
- Bachelors degree in civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 Years of relevant work experience with contracting companies (3 Years GCC experience is Must)
- High Rise Experience is preferred