Project Manager - Fit out / Interiors
97 days ago
- Undertake day to day delivery of project management tasks.
- Development of Client Briefs and Project Execution Plans to suit the specific requirement of each COMMERCIAL project.
- Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to meet the client’s expectations.
- Full management and handling of the local approvals process specific to the COMMERCIAL projects.
- Administration of complex building contracts, proactively managing and confirming the compliance of contractors/consultants to the contract terms and conditions.
- Assisting with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting.
- Development of project documentation, programs, master budget etc.
- Maintaining a robust document management system so that the project team uses it to furnish a written record of project execution.
- Production of reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
- Compliance with the company governance.
- Deliver projects with the framework of risk, sustainability and environmental considerations agreed at the business case/client brief stage, while maintaining focus on time, cost and quality.
- Management and coordination of all specific client direct orders.
- Monitoring and reporting on the contractor’s progress against the contract program.
- Managing consultant teams to ensure that the contractor’s design is done in compliance with the contract.
- Managing consultant teams to ensure that the built product is compliant with the contract.
- Management and coordination on site with all 3rd party ordered client direct items.
AED 25,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 10 years experience
- Current Location: UAE
- Specialist knowledge: Luxury high end interiors
- Experience working with well know and high end interiors companies.
- Business Development Manager (Qatar)
- Director of Quantity Surveying (Kuwait)
- IT Great Plains Specialist (Microsoft Great Plains Certified – Mandatory) (Qatar)
- O & M Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- HR Manager (Arabic Speaking & Construction Background) (Qatar)
- Legal Associate (Qatar)
- Senior Architect / Design Manager (UAE)
- Project Manager - Fit Out (UAE)
- Civil Inspector and Mechanical Inspector (UAE)
- Irrigation Engineer (UAE)
- Web UI/UX Developer (UAE)
- Quality Specialist (Saudi Arabia)
- Project Manager - Fit out / Interiors (UAE)
- Software Development Manager (UAE)
- Senior Design Engineer - Civil (Qatar)
- Immediately Available - Project Manager (Infrastructure) (UAE)
- Project Manager - High Rise (UAE)
- Lawyer (Qatar)
- Business Development Manager - Exhibition Stands (UAE)
- Financial Manager (UAE)
- Senior MEP Engineer - Data centers (UAE)
- Safety Engineer - Rail (UAE)
- Business Development Manager - Mobile Phones (UAE)
- Sales Support - Ships Agency (UAE)
- Business Development Manager - Fit Out and Furniture (UAE)
- MS CRM Consultant (Qatar)
- Pre-Sales Engineer/Manager (UAE)
- Senior Development Manager (UAE)
- Internal Auditor (Qatar)
- Project Manager - Interior Fit Out (UAE)
- .NET Developer (Qatar)
- Senior Electrical Site Engineer (UAE)
- Marketing & Communication Manager (UAE)
- Commercial Manager (client side) (Saudi Arabia)
- Strategic Account Manager (UAE)
- Project Manager (UAE)
- Legal Counsel (Qatar)
- Operations Manager- Offshore & Logistics (Qatar)
- Mechanical Engineer - Fire Safety (UAE)
- Business Development Manager - Water treatment experience (UAE)
- Paralegal (Qatar)
- Systems Administrator/Engineer (UAE)
- Public Relation Officer (UAE)
- Project Manager (Saudi Arabia)
- Travel Consultant (Qatar)
- Telephone Operator – Arabic Speaker (UAE)
- Petroleum Resource Analyst (Saudi Arabia)