233 days ago
As the world’s only integrated Technology Company spanningthe entire energy conversion chain, Siemens offers a comprehensive range ofbuilding automation systems for every area of use like security, heating,ventilation, air conditioning, cooling application, and for every technicalrequirement. These building management systems are optimally matched so ourcustomers profit not only from minimized installation and operating costs, butfrom a high level of security against failure as well.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experiencedand motivated Energy Engineer tojoin our Building Technologies team inUnited Arab Emirates. This role willbe both challenging and rewarding. Yourprimary function is to ensure success in terms of economic results and customersatisfaction, by developing Energy Optimization Services.
Your keyresponsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Assist sales team in the identification and qualificationof potential energy projects.
• Development of preliminary and final energy proposals.
• Perform walk-through to investment grade auditing ofcommercial and industrial facilities as part of energy programs, including BMStrending and analyses for EPC type projects.
• Provide analysis on building energy utilities includingelectricity, fossil fuels and renewable sources.
• Work closely with trade partners to ensure that systemsare designed and equipment selected to achieve the engineering outcomesresulting from energy modeling.
• Assist in scoping tender packages for major buildingservices infrastructure plant and equipment and evaluate tender responsestogether with procurement.
• Perform Measurement & Verification (M&V) forEnergy Performance Contracts to ensure guaranteed energy and water savings areachieved and exceeded.
The ideal candidate willbe highly motivated with a strong technical background in load estimating,energy and cost modeling, equipment sizing and the ongoing measurement andverification (M&V) of energy savings post installation. You will be able todemonstrate experience with energy intensive building services infrastructureincluding HVAC (chillers, cooling towers, boilers, pumps, air handling systems,fans), lighting and Building Management Systems, and have the ability to communicateeffectively and be able to build strong relationships at all levels internallyand within customer organizations.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, acommitment to your ongoing learning and development, and an attractive salary package.
Job ID: 83316
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time