CIVIL ENGINEER REQUIRED IN UAE
24 days ago
Looking for a Civil Engineer to fill the current vacancy in Dubai. Interested candiadtes can apply.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Coordinating and supervising the construction of a wide variety of civil engineering projects, including repairs, reinforcements, and maintenance of structures.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have the contractual, operational, and financial responsibilities for each project.
- Managing construction staff on site, controlling the schedules and budgets, and managing quality processes.
- Negotiating and drafting contractual documents.
- Promoting job site safety to strongly encourage safe work practices and to immediately take all necessary actions to prevent job site hazards.
- Attending and leading important site meetings.
- Reporting all progress and output of your own teams and suppliers to senior management.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Candidate should be degree-qualified and highly experienced engineer with established project management skills.
- Should have significant practical experience of Civil or Structural engineering within a consultancy environment in the UAE.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Possess an accomplished level of relevant IT skills in design software.