National Oilwell Varco
72 days ago
- Prepare project costing and proposals for Aftermarket projects.
- Conduct contract review and risk analysis.
- To assist the manager to control the cost of each project.
- Ensure purchase team has timely raised PO within the project budget.
- Closely monitor the project status with respect to quality and delivery requirements.
- To ensure that all operations / activities related to project are executed as per requirements to customer.
- Carryout conclusive supervision for every project before release of material / handling of project to the customer.
- To control departmental work instructions and retain quality records as per retention table.
- Promote quality awareness of client focused attitude throughout the organization.
- To monitor and achieve department objectives.
- To engage in any other activities requested by Regional Operations Manager.
- Graduate Engineer.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (both verbal & written)
- 2 years’ experience in Oil & Gas
- Good knowledge of API standards.
- General understanding of ERP system.